Assistant to Performance Marketing Manager (SG)
Ordinary Folk is looking for a Performance Marketing Person who will be working closely with our Growth team to scale our paid channels and drive efficiencies across our ad platforms for Asia. Ideally, you’ll be someone who loves everything ads and enjoys playing an active role in the execution of campaigns. Analyzing data is your daily escape and recommending and implementing next action steps will be a key component in your day-to-day.
- Plan and Implement campaigns and ads across Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook Ads Manager, TikTok, YouTube, partner media, affiliates and other channels as required.
- Perform search query analysis by identifying trends and opportunity keywords, and structure the accounts for efficient keyword bids.
- You’re an expert in landing page optimization, and understand how to optimize for quality and relevance scores based on ad platform algorithms.
- You’re up-to-date on latest ad platform changes and machine learning upgrades, and are able to structure the ad campaigns in a manner that improves performance in accordance with these changes.
- You understand ad platform best practices like naming conventions, tracking, audience and keyword inclusions/exclusions, creative asset optimisations, bidding strategies, and are able to set them up seamlessly in an independent manner.
- You’re great at auditing and are able to identify key audiences and targeting gaps.
- You understand what a great ad creative is, and will be able to work closely with the creative team on ideating and producing awesome ads that compel audiences to click and convert.
- Manage and execute experiments and A/B tests across our ad channels.
- Report on the effectiveness of campaigns, conversion rates, online-generated sales in a timely manner.
- Manage related marketing activities on main off-platform ads channels for OF strategic brands.
- Implement, monitor and optimize performance campaigns to maximize conversion outcomes with optimal budget splits.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.