As a Brand Designer, you will play an active role in:
- Visually define how the brands under Ordinary Folk should look at new and undefined touchpoints
- Design packaging that communicates each brand's tone of voice & look for new unique products
- Design websites/webpages for existing brands and/or new products
- Create exciting product key visuals for use on various touchpoints by other functions of the team
- Contribute to and help evolve our brand style guide, visual design system, and web-style guide
- Design branded physical collateral for digital & offline campaigns
- Champion the brands under Ordinary Folk, providing visual design guidance to other functions of the team
- Organize self and project partners in order to be able to share with other stakeholders from the managerial level
- Take a project from conception through to manufacture/realization
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.