Chief of Staff
Duties will flex based on your strengths but here’s some of what you would do:
- Drive high-impact reengagement, retention and referral initiatives to help our patients.
- Lead 0-1 ventures from conception to delivery.
- Monitor progress of key projects across the department, ensuring key updates / milestones / blockers are escalated as needed
- Establish an efficient internal system that guides day-to-day operations.
- Ensure that information arrives at the right point in our Founder’s decision-making process, and that follow-up happens without him having to check.
- Make prioritisation and decision-making more efficient and well-understood by facilitating effective and efficient business planning processes.
- Guarantee that internal meetings are well-run, impactful and have clear next steps, delegating work clearly and effectively.
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies.
- Identify and solve strategic and operational problems (e.g., identify and complete key analysis, generate actionable insights and recommendations, and set and track success goals).
- Manage business processes (e.g., annual planning, business casing, OKRs, and resource management).
This role is a training ground for leaders who will eventually become:
- Country General Manager
- General Manager in each of our brands
- Head of Growth
- Head of Operations
As we continue our journey of building, launching, and scaling ambitious healthcare ventures, there will be opportunities to lead ventures, markets, partnerships and new distribution channels.
Examples of projects could include:
- Research, launch and scale a new healthcare venture (e.g. diabetes, mental health, pathology)
- Research and launch a new core capability (e.g. our new product development & OTC team)
- Research and execute a new international launch.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.