This is an opportunity to play an active role in:
- Evolving our brand voice through clear and simple copy with a touch of witty and relatable humour that aims to educate not humiliate.
- Writing compelling copy, from clever ads to engaging social content, across our organic and paid social channels.
- Working together with our brand designers to create effective and thoughtful packaging and product launch campaigns.
- Controlling the narrative for our marketing email flows — engaging the audience with your words to maximise open rate, CTR and conversion.
- Optimising our reach by writing and editing keyword-rich content to engage customers on our website, including ux and product descriptions on our dashboard.
To succeed in this role, no writing job should feel too big or too small. You will need to be comfortable with the end-to-end of copywriting — from ux to direct mailers, packaging instructions and even drink coaster headlines. It’s a bonus if you love writing for tech, or if you have a passion for health and wellness, particularly in the areas of sexual health, mental wellness, holistic healthcare. Don’t be afraid to share your journey!
At Ordinary Folk, we’re looking for talented individuals who will continue to grow with us. And as you grow, your role can too! Some of the roles that you could move into from Copywriter include:
- Copy Lead
- Creative Lead
- Go-to-market Lead
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.