Customer Service Manager
We’re on the lookout for someone who has a proven track record in leading outstanding customer service teams and is also not afraid to roll up their sleeves and be involved on the front line.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include:
- Implementing policies and processes to ensure a positive, productive work environment, build team morale, and recognise team member achievements
- Coaching and mentoring a small team, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Conducting trend analysis on customer satisfaction and other core measurements, and implement strategies to improve future operation results
- Responding to customer enquiries in a timely, empathetic and caring manner
- Being familiar with our full flight of holistic services and products, and in turn be able to advise our patients and curious individuals accordingly
- Managing and ensuring our patients’ orders are fulfilled from order to consultation, to delivery, to after care, and so on, in a manner that represents our brand ethos
- Managing the occasional patient account or payment enquiries and issues
- Maintaining great relationships with our patients – this includes responding to feedback, understanding their pain points, and taking the initiative to find the best solutions
- Having a keen eye and ear in anticipating potential customer service issues and resolving them swiftly and efficiently
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.