People & Culture Intern
As a People & Culture Intern at Ordinary Folk, you’ll be working independently and closely with the People team. We believe it’s all about that balance. Here’s what your day to day would look like:
- Talent acquisition – posting job ads on job boards and social media platforms, actively sourcing for great candidates and reaching out to them, scheduling interviews, ensuring the applicant tracking system is kept up to date
- Employer branding — brainstorm ideas on employer branding and own the execution, produce assets if needed, conceptualise and execute employee engagement initiatives
- Culture — support any culture related initiatives and optimise processes when needed
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be a generalist, have a people-first mindset, a high level of empathy and integrity, and be proactive and tenacious to seek out opportunities and people.
There is a huge amount of autonomy attached to these roles — we like to hire great people, provide them with the resources they need and trust them to make great decisions.
This role is a training ground for leaders who will eventually become:
- Talent Acquisition Partner
- People and Culture Partner
- Head of People & Culture
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.