As a Visual Designer, you will be reporting directly to the Growth Lead and will play an active role in:
- Being the visual brand guardian — upholding and evolving our brand style to educate and engage.
- Creating relatable, witty and vibrant visuals, from clever ads to enticing social content, across both organic and paid social channels.
- Partnering with a copywriter to craft effective and thoughtful packaging designs and product launch campaigns.
- Understanding customer feedback and research insights in order to create more user-centred, emotive content.
- Optimising the user experience through your designs on our website, dashboard, and other owned platforms.
To succeed in this role, you’re someone who enjoys experimenting with designs across multiple channels. Of course, you will also need to have a strong design aesthetic, as well as adequate experience in conceptualising and executing engaging visual output on digital, social and print. You like to see things through from ideation to execution, and have a keen eye for emerging design trends. Most importantly, you enjoy internal creative conversations with the team!
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.